Electronic Heated Scent Dispenser | Marker Orange
The Electronic Heated Scent Dispenser by Heated Hunts increases the performance of any scent! The Electronic Heated Scent Dispenser makes a scent more inciting; if using a urine attractant, it tells the story the animal is right there versus a cold scent meaning the animal was there. Evolve, improve the performance of any hunting scent for any game animal. There is no better condition than using Doe Estrus in the same temperature range of a live doe in the middle of the rut. The Heated Scent Dispenser simply puts the wicks in the wind and heats just the wicks to get scent moving and bring game in.
- Send A Hunting Attractant Scent Farther Down Range
- Stop A Hunting Scent From Freezing
- Make A Hunting Scent Appear Smell Stronger and Fresher
- Hot Scents work better than cold scents, Proven!
Electronic Heated Scent Dispenser :
- 1 American Made Heated Hunting Scent Dispenser
- 2 Felt Wicks Installed
- 1 Battery Pack that holds 4 AA batteries (batteries not included)
- Battery Life is up to 14 Hours with 4 AA Alkaline Batteries (can use rechargeable)
- Weather Proof LED On/Off Switch
- Holds up to 1 FL OZ of Scent
- ABS Injection Molded Plastic Body
- Built with American Hands in Scranton, Pennsylvania
- Attracts Hunting Game
The Heated Hunting Scents Dispenser can be hung on a tree branch or be placed right on the ground. The high performance threads ensure the scent will not leak and keep the batteries dry. The weather resistance switch can perform in nearly any environment with an LED that indicates on/off. Yet when the batteries are low on power and not able to generate heat in the required range the intelligent LED light turns off. In addition, this is the indicator that to let the hunter know to recharge or replace the batteries on the next hunt. The heater will still produce low heat around 50F for one hour once the light goes outs.
Heated Scent Dispenser Explained Further
All Products made by Heated Hunts has a 60 day warranty against manufacture’s defects. The warranty goes in effect from the date of purchase from Heated Hunts or an Authorized Dealer. Further, this warranty only covers defects in materials and workmanship. While the warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, excessive abuse and or misuse. In addition you must keep your sales receipt or email receipt as your proof of purchase. Yet the warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser therefore it is void if your product was purchased from an unauthorized dealer including but not limited to Craig’s List, Flea Market and Etc.
Check Out Heated Hunts Lures: Brute Buck – Synthetic Lure
Change Wicks & Maintenance